Monday 13 August 2012

Christmas Bella

Good Evening Everyone,

The children are back to school tomorrow, the six weeks holiday seems to have flown by. This is my First Christmas Card for 2012, I thought I better start the way time is flying by, Christmas will be here before we know it, what a thought.

Onto my Card
White Blank Scalloped Card
Green Pearlescent card
Wild Rose Studio Bella Winter Wishes
Wild Rose Studio Bella Stamp
Memory Box Lantern Die
Plain Circle Nestie die
White Flower Soft
Tonic Icicle Punch
Gems
Viva Pearls White
Promarkers and Flexmarker
Pink Petticoat Christmas Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

One Stitch at a Time Challenge  #126 - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge #69 - Christmas in August
Sketch 'N' Stash Challenge # 94 - Julie's Sketch ( paper, stamp and sentiment new, green pearlescent card old gems and icicle punch)

Thank for your lovely comments.


13 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a cute card. Sue x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is amazing, hugs Pops x x x

Unknown said...

Great Christmas card love the stamp you have used.
Kaz.xx

pam said...

fab christmas card marlene .pam

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. The image is adorable and I love the colours. I really love the way you have used the sketch

Hugs Sue

rachel said...

beautiful card Marlene - have bought this image - just not inked it up yet!!! Hugs Rachel xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So cute! I've got my eye on those stamps, I'll have to get some! xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawwww so gorgeous hun, just adore little Bella and a great design too :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

aw so stunning marleen.i love sweet bella and your papers and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Gem said...

gorgeous christmas creation! Thanks for joining in this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Ali said...

Lovely, Christmassy card.. I love the colour scheme and the fab image!

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. :)

Ali

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Marlene! Love the image and colours and the little lanterns!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash this fortnight! Hugs, Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...