Friday 10 March 2023

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge

 Good Morning All

Hope you are all keeping warm and cosy.

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge

the theme as always Anything Goes

the prize is a choice of images the DT used


Onto my Card

White Card
Echo Park papers
Dies used - La La Land 
Leaves and Roses
Sherri Baldy image - My Besties Flower Power
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearls



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Marlene, such pretty embellishments too, Kate x

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Marlene, another beautiful card love the colours and embellishments
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...