Tuesday 21 March 2023

Anything Christmas Goes at THIACC

 Good Evening All

We have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

as always it is Anything Christmas Goes

there are no sponsors for these challenges are just for fun



Onto my Card

White Card
LOTV and New Edition papers
Dies used - Spellbinders, Magnolia
Craft Sensations
Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow
Christmas Charm
LOTV Tag Sentiments
Distressing Tool
Dis Digi Designs image - Not a Mouse was Stirring 
coloured with Copics and can be found here




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

3. Critter Crazy Challenge # 72 - Anything Goes with a Critter
4. Classic Design Challenge # 3 - Anything Goes








2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet image and beautiful card Marlene, Kate x

Makira said...

πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’šthis!! I saw this on the Critter Crazy Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of Santa’s Village Theme Park in Jefferson, NH, USA. I’d love you to share this on Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...