Saturday 13 August 2022

Shaped Card at Dream Valley Challenge

 Hi All

Hope you are well and not suffering with the Hot Weather

On Monday I had a Cycle Crash with another Cyclist, can't remember anything if the accident it self

I came round when the Police sat me done in their car. They took me to A & E. where I had stitches to

my eyebrow I also had a CT Scan which showed I had some Facial Fractures, I saw the Consultant on

Thursday he thought that I didn't need surgery. I feel like I have gone through a bout with Mike Tyson.

--------------

This is my DT card for Dream Valley Challenge

the theme is Shaped Card

we don't have a sponsor for this challenge

it is just for fun



Onto my Card

White Card
Craft Sensations papers
Dies used Go Kreate, La La Land
Magnolia stamp
String of Pearls
Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow
Roses from I Am Roses



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

1. Magnolia Forever Challenge - Anything Goes
2. Simply Magnolia Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Crafty Friends Challenge # 158 - Summer Colours
5. Die Cut Divas Challenge - Shaped Card





5 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever August Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my goodness Marlene, so sorry to hear your news, you must have had an awful fright. I hope there is no lasting damage to you and that all your cuts and brises are superficial....and that the other cyclist is okay too.
Your card is so sweet, beautifully designed and coloured, take care, Kate x

Michelle N. said...

Lovely shaped card, and the image is wonderfully colored! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh dear Marlene, I am so sorry to hear of your accident. I hope all goes well for you. Your card is so beautiful.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Larelyn said...

Oh, I love Tilda stamps and your shape card is fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...