Thursday 21 July 2022

Reminder card for My Besties International Challenge



 Good Afternoon All

Hope you fit and well, I haven't been around lately as we went

to Durham to see my Sister and Brother in Law, we had a great time

it was really hot up into the 30.0 degrees.

We had a lovely time. I will catch up with commenting.

This is my reminder DT card for My Besties international

Onto my Card

White Card

New Edition papers

Dies used - Spellbinders

My Besties image - Story land

coloured with Copics and can be found here

Buttons

LOTV Sentiment




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Brasil Challenge - Anything Goes
4. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes



3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marlene, what a cute card, I love the image and your colours. I'm intrigued about your goon news regarding Matthew, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another real cutie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card, cute image
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...