Wednesday 9 March 2022

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge

 Please scroll down for My Besties International challenge card

This is my 2nd card today

This project is for My Besties Spanish Challenge



Onto my Project

Craftwork Cards papers
Dies used - Waffle Flower, La La Land 
Double Ribbon Bow
Ribbon
Flowers - I love Roses
My Besties Image - Sweetheart Besties Doll
coloured with Copics and can be found here


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges

2. My Besties Brasil Challenge - Anything Goes




5 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is beautiful Darlene and I love the colour combo and beautiful colouring..gorgeous card..

Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at My Besties Aussie Challenge and hope you will play again, good luck..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Sorry Marlene not Darlene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous project
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Donna Triffitt said...

Great card and design.
Thanks for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge
Hugs DOnna DT

Lidia R. said...

Hi Marlene! Your creations are very pretty all the time.
Thank you to be one of our Dt team. We are so proud about you :) Hugs !
Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...