Wednesday 2 February 2022

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge

 Good Evening Everyone

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge 

the theme as always is Anything Goes

the prize is a choice of the images the design team have used


Onto my Card

White Card
LOTV papers
Dies used - Waffle Designs, Dawn Bibby
Rolled Ribbon Roses with Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow
Flowers
Pearls
LOTV Tag Sentiment



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





3 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card , so pretty x

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card Marlene, beautifully created, Kate x

Margo said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Marlene, dankjewel voor je deelname bij My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.
Groetjes
Margo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...