Thursday 25 November 2021

Reminder for My Besties Spanish Challenge

 Good Evening Everyone


Hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend

This is my Reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge




Onto my Card

White and Kraft Card
Craft Sensations papers
Dies used - Spellbinders, Creative Expressions
Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow
LOTV Tag Sentiment
My Besties image - Winter Snow Globe Besties Doll 13
coloured with Copics and can be found here



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Aussie Challenge # 11 - Anything Goes # Christmas




5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card and such lovely colours, Kate x

Michelle said...

I love your layout design and color theme you chose! Great job with adding all the beautiful details! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for participating in My Besties Brasil Challenge! ~Michelle, DT My Bestie Brasil

Donna Triffitt said...

This card is totally gorgeous, love the colours. THank you for joining us over on the My Besties Aussie Challenge group. Hugs DOnna DT

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .. so festive
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

yvonne 3D said...

Beautiful card in festive colors...Thank you for join the challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls DT and hope to see more of your work...YvonneXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...