Thursday 18 November 2021

Reminder for My Besties International Challenge



Good Evening All

Hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them

This is my Reminder card for My Besties International Challenge




Onto my Card

Kraft Card
New Edition papers
My Besties image - Winter Snow Besties Doll 24
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - Lawn Fawn, Marianne Design
Liquid Pearls
Ribbon, Double Ribbon Bow
Lili of the Valley Sentiment
Holly Embellishment




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Aussie Challenge # 11 - Christmas and Anything Goes
3. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes





 

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful image and colours Marlene. As always your embellishments are gorgeous, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Marlene, beautiful card..
Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at My Besties Aussie Challenge and hope you will play again, good luck..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...