Wednesday 6 October 2021

My Besties Spanish Challenge

Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope your week is going well not long until the weekend
This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme is as Always Anything Goes
the prize is a choice of the images the DT used



Onto my Card

White Card
Craftwork Cards papers
Dies used - Spellbinders 
Flowers
Pearls
Double Ribbbon Bow
My Besties image - 'Lil Rascals' Harvest Sweetheart Doll
coloured with Copics and can be found here


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Brasil Challenge - Anything Goes
3. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Pearls Sparkles Challenge # 67 - Autumn and/or Halloween
8. Unicorn Challenge # 70 - Autumn and/or Halloween

 

3 comments:

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Rose Andrew said...

hello there
Beautiful card .
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Rose Andrew said...

Hello there
Beautiful creation
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...