Monday 17 May 2021

Reminder Challenge for My Besties Spanish Challenge




This is my 2nd post today

I should have uploaded it yesterday,
I was feeling really tired, on Saturday
we went to Aberdeen to see Matthew again
My Husband made a Pedal Board for his organ,
so we took it through on Saturday, we came back on
Saturday night as we didn't feel safe staying in a Hotel
I was feeling really tired yesterday, I was in bed really early

Onto my Card

White Card
Echo Park papers
Dies used - Pink Fresh Studio, La La Land
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearls
Flowers from I am Roses
My Besties image - Gigglebox Gardening Time
coloured with Copics and can be found here


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

 

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marlene, I hope you are feeling less tired today, Aberdeen is quite a trek.
Anyhoo your two card are so sweet, lovely images and beautifully embellished, take care, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...