Sunday 18 April 2021

Reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge




This is my reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
 
Onto my card

White Card
Echo Park papers
Dies used - Spellbinders, Frantic Stampers, My Favourite Things
Pearls
Roses from I am Roses
Double Ribbon Bow
LOTV Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. Classic Design Challenge # 4 - Anything Goes
3. My Besties Brazil Challenge - Anything Goes
4. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Aud Sentiments Challenge # 272 - Anything Goes+Sentiments

 

8 comments:

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card design, I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

cuilliesocks said...

Another very pretty card Marlene, beautifully created, Kate x

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh how beautiful is this just love your concept and there is something about red, I love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

Andrea Beecroft said...

So gorgeous just love this creation a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the ribbon and the flowers.

Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Helen x

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Quelle magnifique coloration Marlene pour cette jolie carte avec une Bestie.
Merci d'avoir participé à notre challenge, en espérant vous revoir bientôt.
MaryannG
DT http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com/

What a wonderful Marlene coloring for this pretty card with a Bestie.
Thank you for participating in our challenge, hoping to see you again soon.
MaryannG
DT http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com/

Rose Andrew said...

Awesome card .. love the colours and cute image.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Laila B. said...

Love your card... very dainty and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties Brazil Challenge Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...