Friday 19 February 2021

Reminder Card for My Besties International Challenge




Hello Everyone 

Hope you are well and staying safe, hopefully
not to long before the Lockdown will be phased out.

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge
the theme is always Anything Goes

Onto my Card

White Card
Kaisercraft papers
Dies used - Newton's Nook, Marianne Design
My Besties Image - Adorable Sweetheart Gnome 9
coloured with Copics and can be found here
LOTV Tag Sentiment
Button and Twine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Brasil Challenge - Anything Goes


 

5 comments:

Karen Brown said...

What a bright fun card! I love your color selection. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday! Karen

Created by Kath said...

A card that will make anyone smile! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

Laila B. said...

Wow...love it!!! Beautiful coloring!!! Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties Brazil. Hugs, Laila.

Claudia Martins said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us on My Besties Brasil and good luck with your subscription.
~ Claudia DT / Coordinator xx

Claudia Martins said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us on My Besties Brasil and good luck with your subscription.
~ Claudia DT / Coordinator xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...