Saturday 13 February 2021

GDT at My Besties Brasil Challenge





Good Morning My Crafting Friends

My Hubby and I had our Vaccination today
we are really pleased to have got it.

This is my GDT card for My Besties Brazil Challenge

Onto My Card

White Card
CC Designs papers
My Besties image - Sweetheart Bestie Doll 14
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - Penny Black, Spellbinders, My Favourite Things
Pearls
Fluted Ribbon
Double Ribbon Bow
LOTV Sentiment Tag

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

8. CCC Digi Creations Challenge # 122 - St Valentine's Day/Love
9. Creative Craft Challenge # 137 - Valentine's Day/Love




 


8 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A pretty card Marlene, Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ellen said...

Great card, well done!Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Marlene. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous coloring! I love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Jolie carte rose et très belle coloration de la Bestie.
Merci de votre participation à notre challenge Colour Crazy.
Bonne chance et n'hésitez pas à revenir à nouveau.
MaryannG
Guest Designer Colour Crazy Challenge

Pretty pink card and very beautiful coloring of the Bestie.
Thank you for participating in our Colour Crazy challenge.
Good luck and don't hesitate to come back again.
MaryannG
Guest Designer Colour Crazy Challenge

Catrin Goodwin said...

Pretty in Pink Card! Love the colouring of the girl. Thank you for joining us at LPCF! hope to see you again!

Helen said...

Beautiful, Marlene - very pretty design.

Take care and thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...