Friday 5 February 2021

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge




Good Morning Everyone

Hope you are well and staying safe
The Vaccination programme seems to be 
running well, some of my friends have had the 
Vaccinations so there is light at the end of the tunnel

the theme is as always Anything Goes
the prize is the images the design team used

Onto my Card

White Card
Photoplay papers
My Besties image - Adorable Sweetheart Besties Gnome
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - Cottage Cutz, CC Designs, Gummiapan
Pearls
LOTV Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

6. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
7. My Besties Dutch Girls Challenge - Anything Goes Option of Valentine





 

12 comments:

Chris said...

This is such a sweet card adorable little gnome-again beautifully coloured-, fabulous design and pretty colours. Thanks for sharing this lovely creation creation at Fab'n' Funky too.
It is good to hear about more and more people getting the vaccine- they're doing a fantastic job with the numbers they're getting through each day- a step closer to a bit more freedom for all of us.
x

Vicki Dutcher said...

He is adorable! Love his heart on his hat too. Thanks for joining in at STB

KraftyKoolKat said...

He is so cute and I adore the colour palette you have used for him.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge could you add us to your list of where you played thanks. This makes me smile, I like the coloring on the gnome, super nice card.

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

yvonne 3D said...

A lovely card with this cute gnome and I do love the colors to..Thank you so much for join the challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls DT and love to see again..Yvonne XX

Andrea Beecroft said...

Love your sweet card. Thank you for sharing your card with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Saphron said...

Well isn't this just adorable!! Great colouring and layout!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Gale said...

Beautiful card Marleen! Love the papers you used. Thank you for sharing with us over at ColorIt! Create It! Show It Off!. We hope to see you again.
~ Gale DT

Ellen said...

Lovely card, great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Catrin Goodwin said...

Such and adorable card! I love the colouring of the gnome - thank you for sharing it with us over at Pennys's Good luck x

Joukje said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing your card with us at My Bestie Dutch Girls Designs.

Hugs Joukje DT member

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .love all the details.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...