Sunday 6 December 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon My Crafty Friends

Hope you are well and remaining safe
It was our 39th Wedding Anniversary yesterday
we didn't go out we stayed at home and had a lovely
meal.

This is my DT card for My Besties Christmas Challenge
the theme this month is as Always Anything Goes
the prize is a choice of the images the DT used.

Onto my Card

White Card
Photo Play papers
Sherri Baldy image - Reindeer Besties Doll 1
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - Gummiapan, Marianne Design
Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Sheepski Designs Challenge # 45 - Feature a Creature
3. Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 119 - Non-Traditional Colours
5. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
9. International Art and Soul Challenge # 98 - Anything Goes with a Bow

 

15 comments:

Heather said...

Very fun colors! Such a sweet image and I love your mix of papers! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Belated Anniversary Marlene, pleased to hear you both had a lovely tine at home.
Beautiful card, a lovely image and design, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beauty Marlene. Sorry I haven't been about, I was away at my son's for a week. First time I have seen him because of Covid. There was a few tears shed.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Nance said...

Beautiful card with all the lovely patterned layers and that wonderfully colored image. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for sharing this cute deer with us at Christmas with the Cute Pies. Sarah DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a wonderful Christ card love the shape and detail. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh yes so so neat just love your card, it's gorgeous. A Christmas treat. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Margaret said...

So beautiful. Very cute image and I love the papers and colors you used. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Merry Christmas, Maggie DT

Tammy said...

What a stunning card, I love that sweet image and all of the beautiful papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
Tammy x

Wendy said...

so nice your card

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card, love your coloring.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card ... Love the image and great coloring
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Helen said...

A really pretty design - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge and Happy New Year!

Helen x

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Very nice Christmas card. Thank you for joining our challene and we hope to see you again. I wish you a very happy new year and stay safe.

Dorothy, coordinatorThe Dutch My Besties Girls

Joukje said...

Beatutiful card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at The Dutch My Besties Girls.
Happy New Year!
Joukje DT member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...