Monday 7 September 2020

Girls Girls Girls at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge




Good Morning My Crafting Friends

I hope you are well
My new Laptop arrived yesterday, thank goodness
still adding things to it, taking quite a while

This is my DT card for Incy Wincy Designs Challenge
the theme this fortnight is 
Girls Girls Girls - Majorly Girly /Tomboy
our sponsors are 
My Besties and All Dressed Up

and

My Besties

Onto my Card

White Card
Maja and Dovecraft papers
Dies used - Crealies, La La Land
My Besties image - Coloured with Promarkers
Roses
Pearls
Ribbon Bow
LOTV Tag Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes

6. Sparkles Monthly Challenge # 131 - Use 3 or More Patterned Papers
7. I Love Promarker Challenge #418 - Anything Goes option of  Die-Cuts or Punches
9. Crafty Fingers Challenge # 192 - Anything Goes

10 comments:

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

hele mooie kaart
bedankt voor het meedoen
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt cheerful sketches

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a lovely sweet card. Thanks for joining my challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Love Dawn x

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh what a neat card and your sweet image it makes for a wonderful sketch card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D & More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a wonderful sketch card with this sweet My Bestie. I love what you had done. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Lovely design too and nice colours.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Margreet said...

Great card with fab colouring of the cute image. Love your flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Mimi said...

Oh how gorgeous is this beautiful creation, super colouring and love the addition of your flowers. Just one thing, our challenge requires the use of the family of Promarkers pens to be eligible for winning or the a top place. With that being said, we have loved seeing your artwork :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at I❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Love and hugs Mimi xxxx

Raelma Mousinho said...

This is so pretty!!! thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Challenge International Blog! =)
hugs,
Raelma

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .. love the colors... and style.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...