Sunday 2 August 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Morning Everyone

This is a scheduled post as I am away

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the prize a choice of 3 from the images the DT has used

Onto my Card

White Card
Maya Papers
Dies Used - La La Land, Frantic Stampers,
Joy Crafts
Flowers
Pearls
My Besties image - Magical Mermaid Doll 4
coloured with Copics and can be found here 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

5. NBUS Challenge # 17 - Anything Goes (the die used at the top of the card
is brand new not used before this)
6. Pearly Sparkles Challenge # 54 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,what a fab image.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card Marlene, lovely image and beautifully coloured, Kate x

cass said...

Very cute and I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Darnell said...

This card is a gift unto itself, Marlene! Such a lot of wonderful schparkle and dimension! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...