Sunday 19 July 2020

My Besties Spanish Challenge Reminder




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are all well and having a lovely weekend

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge Reminder
the theme is as Aways Anything Goes

Onto my Card

White Card
Echo Park papers
Dies used - Go Kreate, Doohickey
My Besties Image - Magical Mermaid Doll 4
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Flowers
Pearls
Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
5. My Besties Brasil Challenge - Anything Goes
7. The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - Anything Goes with a Fantasy Image

7 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Marlene.x

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a gorgeous card just love your outer fancy paper and that sweet images colours so beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh such a gorgeous card just love all the lovely papers you have used. Also you image is coloured so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Diana Soling said...

Stunning card. I love all the different elements you used to create this. It works so well together and your main image is so darling. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

ClaireB said...

Beautiful card with fabulous colouring, the backing papers are lovely and so varied. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, good luck with your entry Claire DT

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. lovely colouring .
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Kim said...

What a cute card. Love the details. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...