Sunday 7 June 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend
it is cold and wet here in Inverness
hopefully the sun will be back here soon

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme as always is Anything Goes
the prize is the images the Design Team have used


Onto my Card

White Card
Carta Bella Papers
Dies used - Crealies, Pink Posh
My Besties image - Super Heroes #2 Doll 1
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearls 
Roses
Sentiment comes with the papers
Paper Pieced Mask


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
5. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
8. Crafty Friends Challenge # 137 - Anything Goes
10. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

So sweet and pretty! Love your coloring on that image and that pretty background paper. The flowers top it all off just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies!
Lynn

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh how lovely such a beautiful created card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh such a wonderful card to celebrate the heroes that put themselves out there to help all the people who caught this terrible virus. I love what you have done. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Raelma Mousinho said...

such a Pretty Card! i love florals! thank you for sharing at Besties International Challenge blog =)
XoXo

Bella Création (Iza) said...

GREAT creation!
Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International Challenge
Godd luck with your entry!

Iza DT xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Beautiful card you made. Thank you for joining our challenge and we hope to see you next time.

Dorothy, DT coordinator The Dutch My Besties

Rose Andrew said...

awww... so cute and beautiful .
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge .
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...