Sunday 19 April 2020

Reminder for My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well and enjoying this beautiful weather 
we are having at the moment

This is my Reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
this is an Anything Goes Challenge with the winner, winning 
the 3 of the Images used by the Design Team they are all 
so cute.

Onto my Card

White card made into a Centre Fold Card
Marianne Design papers
Dies used - Cheery Lynn, La La Land, Memory Box
My Besties image - Spring is in the Air Bestie Doll 2275
coloured with Copics and can be found here


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
7. My Besties 3D and More Challenge - Anything Goes with a Bestie
8. Crafty Animals Challenge # 37 - Anything Goes
9. Shopping our Stash Challenge # 418 - Happy Spring, Happy Easter or Happy Passover

10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, beautifully coloured and designed.
Beautiful day today, I hope you enjoyed it, Kate x

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a wonderful card I just love this little Mrs Duck and you have coloured her so lovely too. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh such a sweet card I do love this sweet Mrs Duck. Beautiful colouring too. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this gorgeous cute duck, she looks very elegant.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Judy McKay said...

Love your duck. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

N-Eva said...

She's so pretty! Fabulous coloring. . Thank you for your time to play with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog . Hugs Neva

nans'creablog said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at MBDGD. Good luck.
Nans DT

Lisa J said...

Sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Desire Fourie said...

Marlene this is wonderfully crafted and perfect for our April challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Rose Andrew said...

So cute and beautiful .. love it.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...