Sunday 12 January 2020

Guest Designer at Conie Fong




Good Morning Everyone

Hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them
This is my Guest Designer Card for Conie Fong Facebook Challenge
which is Anything Goes

Onto my Card

White Card 
Penny Black Papers
Dies used - Polkadoodles, My Favourite Things
Spellbinders
Roses
Sentiment Stamp free from Magazine
Conie Fong image - Precious
coloured with Copics and can be found here


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


1.  Crafty Friends Challenge # 126 - Something New (Digi Stamp)
2.  My Time To Craft Challenge # 413 - New Stash ( Digi Stamp, Papers)
3. Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Make My Monday Challenge # 113 - Anything but Card
5, Use Your Stuff Challenge # 389 - Anything Goes
6.  TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes
7. CCC Digi Designs Challenge # 110 - Shaped Cards and/or Easel Cards
8. Pearly Sparkles Challenge # 47 - Anything Goes
9. Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes



9 comments:

anncreatief said...

Beautiful cards!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Meighan Wheller said...

Beautiful easel card. Love the image and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a beautiful shaped easel card. It's so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sheryl said...

Marlene this is a beautiful easel card. Your colouring as always is stunning and your use of cutting dies to create your card is brilliant.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Tammy L said...

I love shaped cards! The color palette on this is really pretty and I think your flowers really set off your image. Well done! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again!
Tammy

Cazro said...

Wow this is a gorgeous card, the colouring is fabulous, stunning choices. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

MagsB said...

Hiya, hun! I love this circle card with its bright flowers and gorgeous colours! And your colouring is fab as usual - I love her hair! Also, thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

with loadsa love, Mags B x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Super sweet easel card and the coloring is perfect! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Larelyn said...

Wonderful coloring and such a pretty layout. Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...