Thursday 13 June 2019

Christmas at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are well and staying warm, cosy and Dry, 
lovely weather for Ducks

This my DT Card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
the theme this week is Christmas.
I made this quick card, because I was unwell I think it has come out quite 
good.


Onto my Card

White Card
Dovecraft Christmas Papers
Dies used - My Favourite Things, Lawn Fawn Spellbinders
LOTV Christmas Sentiment
Pearls 
Sparklet
Crafty Sentiments Image - Snowman at the Window
coloured with Promarkers

 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. CHNC Challenge # 441 - Anything Goes option of Snow Fun
2. Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Anything Goes option of Non Traditional Colours
3. Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Merry Little Christmas Challenge # 11 - Anything Christmas Goes
5. The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge # 54 - Anything Goes/option of Gingerbread

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Always love a snowman, lovely card,Kate x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cutie Marlene.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

cute card, I love the expression on the snowman'sface
thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
Barb Housner (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...