Tuesday 10 January 2017

Another update

Good Evening Ladies,

I am making good progress after my knee op. Hopefully I will be returning to crafting at the beginning of February. I hhave to go to see the Consultant next Wednesday, so hopefully everything will be fine. I am really missing my crafting. All my Design Teams have been wonderful, I am so grateful for them giving me time off to recover, it has been hard work I have to my exercises 4 times a day and take a walk everyday, making the walk a little longer than the day before.

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marlene, so pleased to hear you are making good progress after your op. Alistair tells me that knee replacement is a much bigger procedure than hip ops, so that is good news. Buy the time you get back to crafting you will be all fired up with enthusiasm and ideas, take care, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So glad things are going well for you after your op Marlene.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

rachel said...

so glad to hear you are doing well Marlene - keep up with those exercises and you'll be right as rain in no time. Big hugs rachel x

Veerle said...

So glad to hear everything is going into the right direction for you Marlene. get well soon, hugs Veerle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...