Saturday 20 December 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT card




Good Afternoon My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well, sending hugs to those in need of them.
I have just finished wrapping my parcels.

This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 
The Theme this week is Anything New e.g. Baby, Home, Year, Job.

Onto my Card

White Card
Forever Friends New Arrival Papers
Go Kreate Scalloped Circle Die
MFT Pierced Circle Die
MD Border Die
MFT Star Stax Die
Tonic Studio Scalloped Circle Die
Promarkers
The Blanket on the Baby I have paper Pieced
Ribbon Bow
Teddy Charm
Pink Gems Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

10 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely sweet card Marlene
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I love the cute image and fabulous design.
Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

How sweet Marlene, beautiful inage and colouring, hugs Kate x

rachel said...

hello Marlene - well done on wrapping your parcels! I'm not that far yet! Love your card too. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Big hugs Rachel xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, so cute!
Wendy xx

Janette said...

Hi Marlene, I just love this sweet card, so pretty...
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers this week..

Have a Happy Christmas.xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Marlene, A beautiful card and image. Love the colours.


Teighan

Sherri said...

Such a sweet, sweet baby card! Love the soft colors & layers. Thanks for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Leanne said...

Aww so sweet, love the image and the stars, and the white wicked! Great job, nice charm. Thanks for playing our Charms Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week for Lots Of Layers at QKR Stampede and have a Merry Christmas.
Karal DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...