Saturday 6 December 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT card




Good Morning My Crafting Friends
Hope you are all well, sending hugs to those in need of them.

This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The Theme this week is CHRISTMAS

Onto my Card

Bazzill Red Card
Papermania Papers - Christmas in the Country
Doctor Digi Digi - Lonely this Christmas
Lots of White Glitter
LOTV Tag Sentiments
MB Precious Mittens Die
Flowersoft White
Buttons and Twine from Stash

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

A Crafty Mess Challenge # 2 - Anything Goes - Traditional Christmas Colours
Alphabet Challenge - V for Variety
Brown Sugar Challenge # 123 - Winter
Crafty Catz Challenge # 258 - Snowmen
DRS Designs Challenge # Glitter
Crafting by Designs Challenge - Anything Goes/ All things Christmas
Sparkle and Sparkle December Challenge - Anything Goes (I have used loose Glitter on the
Snowman)
Come and Get it Challenge - Snowpeople

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Marlene love the fun image thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Dianne x DT

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, fabulous image and I love the colours.
Sue xx

rachel said...

super fun image and a great card Marlene - thanks for your kind thoughts - just to let you know Shaun was doing very well at hospital today and I feel positive. Hugs rachel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Marlene, wonderful image and colours.
Hope you are well, Kate x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute. Love the glittery snowman and the mittens are a perfect embellishment. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Brenda said...

I love this image, Marlene, great choice and beautifully showcased!

paper fun said...

Gorgeous card. I love the red and such stunning embellishments you have used.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Cute! I love the mittens and all of that sparkly snow. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

April said...

Such a bright and cute card! I love the image and the sparkly snowman. Thanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle challenge! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...