Thursday 29 August 2013

Update

Just to let you know, I am still without my computer. Thay say I may loose all my Documents, pictures and information on it. I hope not. It isn't the hard drive thats broken. Something has tried to update itself and this is what has caused the problem. I am using Hubby's computer but it is very slow. so hopefully will be back at the weekend or early next week. I am feeling really lost without it, finding Hubby's computer slow can be frustrating at times. Hope to be back soon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear this, Marlene, mines was the same about 18 months ago, fortunately I got a really nice guy who works from home, who sorted it for me, I bought an external hard drive and he was able to save most off my things, now I always back things onto it, as I thought I had lost all my pictures and Digis xxx

Sylvia said...

I do hope they can sort it for you, your post has reminded me I should back up my work at least once a week, off now to do it.

Sylv xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...