Thursday 25 April 2013

My Heart Pieces DT card

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope all is well in blogland. Here is my DT card for the My Heart Pieces Challenge. The Challenge this week is to use either Dry or Wet Embossing, so do come over and join us.

Onto my Card

White Scalloped Blank Card
Red Card
My Mind's Eye Papers
Marianne Die Flowers
Cheery Lynn Flourish
Couture Creations Constellations Embossing Folder
Nesties Circular Die
Promakers and Flexmarkers

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Lexi's Creations Challenge - Add Lace and/or Ribbon
Crafting by Design Challenge - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers Challenge # 195 - Animals


20 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is STUNNING!! hugs Pops x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image the flowers and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Fran said...

lovely card xx

rachel said...

great fun card Marlene and I just love those flowers xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. I love the image and fabulous detailing.
Sue x

Desire Fourie said...

This is precious. Lol it looks like he emptied the bottle too quickly.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful card...

Wendy Fraser said...

Love the fun image and fab layout. xx

Shona Hamill said...

Great card Marlene love the image and colours x

Unknown said...

Lovely card hon. Great layout & colours x

Chrissy C said...

Excellent work

coops said...

so stunning marlene.really great design and the image is fab ;D

xx coops xx

Nat said...

Fab card, love the fun image and pretty flowers. Thank you for joining in my 'Animals' challenge at PFP.
Natx

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card grandma i love it

Unknown said...

it is a lovely card Vicky you have a natural talent like everyone else but you take it to the next level

Blossom Cards said...

hi to you I love your card thanks for sharing at lexis creations
happy crafting to you
Rachel DT

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marlene, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julia said...

Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
Hugs
Julia

Unknown said...

Marlene your design is always beautiful, I love your coloring and the use of ribbon.Thank you.Hows your husband now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...